Edward (Ed) Cloutier, LMT, CLC:
I am the owner of Your Way Therapies, LLC and independent contractor at Nurturing Nature Massage Plus. This is a sanctuary where you can come to relax, rejuvenate, and heal within multiple modalities – and it’s all done your way. I work with various modalities of healing, bodywork, and therapeutic massage including myofascial release, cranial-sacral, warm bamboo, fire cupping, and deep tissue therapy, while incorporating relaxation techniques and Reiki.
I use massage therapy, intuition, and energy work to determine blockages and heal them subsequently. My style is holistic and direct, yet gentle. Since 2014, I have honed my intuitive touch and skills to help release the tension unique to your body, to help your mind and spirit re-set you on your path to well-being.
With these modalities, the things you want to work on will be your healing.
Because each person’s body is unique, I cater my approach to healing each individual uniquely. Each client will have their own personal experience with Your Way Therapies, LLC, and each appointment will be different, as healer and client move through the layers of each person’s unique healing path. Each layer of damage has an evolution of being removed, and with different therapies.
- In 2014 I graduated from Globe University with an Associate of Arts degree in Applied Sciences – Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage. I am passionate about helping people find relief, renewal, and direction amidst the stresses of life, and provide ease from the pains that manifest because of that stress.
- In 2017 I received my Coaching Certificate from Klemmer and Associates and continue to participate in Lifelong Learning through their workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Kyle Knutson, LMT, CPT:
I am the owner and operator of RPG Wellness and independent contractor at Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC.
- Graduated with honors from Globe University in September of 2014
- WI licensed massage therapist (LMT)
- Trained in medicupping (vacuum cupping), myofascial release (MFR), trigger point therapy, and deep tissue/sports massage.
- Plus NASM certified personal trainer (CPT) and fitness coach
My goal with every client is to help empower you to create the desired change you want in your health and personal fitness. I can help you to achieve those goals through massage therapy and corrective movements to help promote proper muscle function and reduce body aches and pains. I also work with you in the long term by helping you to develop good self-care routines that will produce long lasting results.
Stefanie Pusateri, LMT:
I am the owner of Symbiology Massage, LLC and an independent contractor for Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC. I use Myofascial Release as my main technique, but customize the treatment to the needs of my client. Pain and movement dysfunction doesn’t always have a direct connection to injury. I take a broad approach and work with the client to determine the root cause.
My training includes:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism/Advertising from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Massage Therapy from Globe University
- Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Certified with the National Certification Board of Massage Therapists (NCBTMB)
Sandy Schley-Zelm is the technician for the Chi Machine and Biomat. She is a master gardener and ran a daycare for many years, plus loves to cook. She is an amazing asset to our staff. Ask her she probably has some knowledge to share to make your life easier. She enjoys taking the time to understand people’s goals and help them live happier, healthier lives.
Jeannine “JT” Taylor:
Lotions & Potions LLC is the business side of Jeannine “JT” Taylor’s aromatherapy practice. JT earned her Master’s of Science degree in Aromatherapy with honors, focusing on the use of essential oils for geriatric and hospice patients. She shares office space with Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC, keeps regular office hours and is another great asset to our team at the office.
Yoga became my passion to help people after seeing the results it provided to so many people.
I personally enjoy yoga and the benefits it provides me also. After covering classes as an instructor for a friend, I decided to go all in and get my certifications and continue to learn to this day.
The reason I joined the Nurturing Nature Massage Plus team is because they focus on the individual needs not a specific technique. My favorite yoga is a combination of different types based on the people I am working with. For example, the Steel Hockey Team yoga classes is a mix of stretching and balance to help their needs. My senior class changes based on what they need when they walk in that day.
My Yoga Certification is through American Sports Fitness Association (AFSA). I have also taken additional training with Core Power Yoga. Plus, I am certified in Meditation and Stretching. I also invest in continued training to keep my Certification with the required 12 CEUs per year.
How can we help you?
- Click the “Book Now – Buy Gift” link to schedule online 24/7 using MindBody Connect.
- Click the “Contact” link to email the office and/or Sign Up for Newsletters, Articles, or Events.
- Call the office (715) 861-7177
- Text Anna at (715) 271-6663.
For a complete bio including educational background and approach of our therapy, please give us a call or send an email. We look forward to hearing from you.