Kyle Knutson, LMT, CPT:
I am the owner and operator of RPG Wellness and independent contractor at Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC.
- Graduated with honors from Globe University in September of 2014
- WI licensed massage therapist (LMT)
- Trained in medicupping (vacuum cupping), myofascial release (MFR), trigger point therapy, and deep tissue/sports massage.
- Plus NASM certified personal trainer (CPT) and fitness coach
My goal with every client is to help empower you to create the desired change you want in your health and personal fitness. I can help you to achieve those goals through massage therapy and corrective movements to help promote proper muscle function and reduce body aches and pains. I also work with you in the long term by helping you to develop good self-care routines that will produce long lasting results.
Stefanie Pusateri, LMT:
I am the owner of Symbiology Massage, LLC and an independent contractor for Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC. I use Myofascial Release as my main technique, but customize the treatment to the needs of my client. Pain and movement dysfunction doesn’t always have a direct connection to injury. I take a broad approach and work with the client to determine the root cause.
My training includes:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism/Advertising from the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Massage Therapy from Globe University
- Member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Certified with the National Certification Board of Massage Therapists (NCBTMB)
Sandy Schley-Zelm is the technician for the Chi Machine and Biomat. She is also a consultant for Young Living essential oils. She is a master gardener and ran a daycare for many years. She is an amazing asset to our staff. Ask her she probably has some knowledge to share to make your life easier. She enjoys taking the time to understand people’s goals and help them live happier, healthier lives.
Jeannine “JT” Taylor:
Lotions & Potions LLC is the business side of Jeannine “JT” Taylor’s aromatherapy practice. JT earned her Master’s of Science degree in Aromatherapy with honors, focusing on the use of essential oils for geriatric and hospice patients. She shares office space with Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC. Contact her directly to schedule time at our office.
How can we help you?
- Click the “Book Now – Buy Gift” link to schedule online 24/7 using MindBody Connect.
- Click the “Contact” link to email the office and/or Sign Up for Newsletters, Articles, or Events.
- Call the office (715) 861-7177
- Text Anna at (715) 271-6663.
For a complete bio including educational background and approach of our therapy, please give us a call or send an email. We look forward to hearing from you.