All classes are held in the Training Room at Nurturing Nature Massage Plus located at 8360 Commerce Parkway, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729. Registration is required, class fees are due and payable before the start of the class. Classes are added and changed without notice, check back often!!!
Self-Care Educational Classes
AROMATHERAPY CLASSES: Offered by Lotions & Potions – JT
A hands on, make and take class, where you learn about specific essential oils and their safe usage. Use those oils to make your own custom blends in personal inhalers, rollerballs, or room sprays depending on the class content. Classes average three hours in length and $35 per person material fee. Any questions, please call JT of Lotions & Potions at 785-465-7029; to learn more about JT see the Home – Staff page.
- Sunday, April 24, 2022 @ 1:30 Essential Oils for Allergies & Congestion- Book Now
- Sunday, May 22, 2022 @ 1:30 Essential Oils for Relaxation & Sleep – Book Now
- Sunday, September 18, 2022 @ 1:30 Essential Oils for Pain & Inflammation – Book Now
- Sunday, October 16, 2022 @ 1:30 Essential Oils to Stay Calm & Focuses – Book Now
- Sunday, November 13, 2022 @ 1:30 Essential Oils for Holiday Gifting- this class is offered by JT & Kyle – Cost is $45 – Book Now
- Sunday, December 11, 2022 @ 1:30 Essential Oils for Clean Air & Homes – Book Now
SELF-CARE EDUCATIONAL CLASSES – FREE
Educational Classes for Self-Care. Come learn about how to care for yourself in between your sessions with our staff. All classes are scheduled from 6 pm to 8 pm. They start off as a group education and then break off into sessions with each of the instructors for individual information at your own pace. If you missed a previous class, check out the recordings found on the Specials/Videos Page.
- Thursday, August 11, 2022 @ 6 pm Lower back & Hips – More information coming soon – watch Facebook and your email
- Thursday, November 10, 2022 @ 6 pm Knees, Ankles & Feet – More information coming soon – watch Facebook and your email
YOGA CLASSES: with Instructor Tonya Payne
Approximate 45 minute classes, yoga mats and all props used are provided. Minimum of 4 people required to hold the class, maximum of 12 people per class. Bring your own water, towels and any other personal items. Wear clothes you are comfortable to move and stretch in. No previous yoga experience required for most classes. Adaptive Yoga Class – she adjusts the class to your experience and needs.
THREE Payment Options
- Pre-Paid six week Package $60 (per class, example: Tues AMs)
- Regular class $12,
- Same-Day Drop In class $15
- Tuesdays @ 9 am to 10 am – Starting May 3 – Sign Up now
- Tuesdays @ 5:45 pm to 6:45 pm – Starting May 3 – Sign Up now
- Thursdays @ 6 pm to 7 pm – Starting May 5 – Sign Up now
To learn more about Tonya, see the Home – Staff page.