Thank you for all your support and patience as we are muddling through this pandemic and following guidelines provided by our Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards. We have made some changes to our office and the office policies to protect our clients and staff. Here is an overview of the some of the changes:
· Social distancing will be enforced in our office.
· Clients are required to wash their hands and wear a mask upon entering our office, mask will be available. The mask needs to be worn while in the office and during their session.
· Clients are required to complete or update the COVID-19 Health Information form prior to each session.
· Disinfecting protocols will be increased to follow the same COVID-19 guidelines as hospitals and medical clinics.
NOTE: If you have been exposed or are showing any symptoms, reschedule your massage for at least 14 days. Massage can and does escalate any illness. Yes, you will heal faster, but it will be a rougher road. Plus, our therapists and other clients do not want your illness. Thank you!!
For directions to our office, please watch the video below:
If you’re looking for a professional licensed massage therapist (LMT), certified craniosacral therapist (CST), or certified health coach (CHC) / certified life coach (CLC) at 2829 County Hwy I, Suite 3B (Dove Healthcare – South Building – 3rd floor), Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, you’ve come to the right place.
How can we help you? We are trained in a variety of modalities that help: reduce stress or anxiety, aid in pain relief, increase movement, improve overall fitness and daily living, provide relaxation, and keep your muscles ready for sports or exercise (to name a few).
All therapies benefit so many people and/or issues, plus researchers are learning more all the time. If you have any questions or concerns as to whether either one may help you, please ask me via email, phone, or text. To learn more about the variety of techniques or rates, click on the “Services & Rates” link.
“How often should I have a session?” is my most common question. Each person is unique, my most common answer is: 60 minutes every week for a month to get your body back to where it needs to be and then, based on your results, 60 minutes every 4 to 6 weeks to maintain. Some clients receive a 60 minute session every two weeks because of their specific situation or lifestyle. In a perfect world, a weekly 60 minute session would be the perfect scenario for everyone to be at their peak. However, life is busy and reality sets in.
What are you waiting for? Let us help you to a better daily life today.
- Click the “Book Now – Buy Gift” link to schedule online 24/7 using MindBody Connect.
- Click the “Contact” link to email the office and/or Sign Up for Newsletters, Articles, or Events.
- Call the office (715) 861-7177
- Text Anna at (715) 271-6663.
The “Plus” in Nurturing Nature Massage Plus, LLC is for the items I have available.
- home-made maple syrup
- essential oils, bath salts, roller balls, and drops
- Sinus or Allergy (works for colds also) essential oil roller balls
- Ear Ache or Infection essential oil
- hot/cold rice packs
- and much more
Thanks for visiting today, book mark this page to return soon as it changes frequently, and have a great day.